Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Senioritis

On our way to the cabin we stopped to see our friends the Hoekers in Duluth. Josie wanted some senior pictures done. Talk about knock your socks off! Josie is so pretty and easy to photograph.I can't wait to work on the rest.


I love this shot-it's like an oxy-moron.Does anyone even say that anymore? We had to hike to get to this waterfall-real hiking. So I thought it would be cute with her heels because there's no way you'd wear those here. We took a lot here.


This was by Lake Superior in Minnesota. Duluth is one of my favorite towns in the world! Great shops/places to eat. Cool old buildings with textured brick walls. You guys know how I love texture!








Thanks for letting me take your senior pictures, Jos. I'm honored. You have so much to look forward to this year.Enjoy every minute of it!

No comments: