Sunday, July 19, 2009

Senior Pictures

It's that time again-senior pictures for the class of 2010.I had to take my daughter to the school photographer for hers. We just did the yearbook pictures because there's no way I would let someone else do her pictures-control freak that I am.
I'm continually amazed at the average pictures that people pay a lot of money for.Everything is an extra charge.They do the same five poses for everyone.It just re-enforced my belief that pictures should capture who the person really is.Anyone can tilt their head this way or that.I want to draw the real person out and show the world how beautiful they are.




These are just a small sample of the type of work I do. For senior sessions I do outside and studio work.My portraits range from simple and clean to mini-fashion shoots to sports to bands to just a little bit crazy!Whatever it takes to get "the" shot .



Check out my website for the monthly specials -www.aprilblairphotography.com.If there's something you'd like to do that's not listed-just ask.I love special requests!




Thanks, Chels for posing yet again for me. Luv ya!





1 comment:

Dawn Royer Photography said...

Your pictures are so adorable!!! she look so grown up in these!! My favorite is the one with her hands behind her head and she is pursing her lips!! AWESOME JOB!!