Thursday, March 4, 2010

Celesia

I photographed my daughter's band Celesia. I love how fun teenagers can be. They aren't afraid to do wacky things. This is my favorite shot. They look like they could be in a magazine.
Celesia was totally rockin' the vintage look. Love it!

This was a hard shot to get, believe it or not. Carl is so much taller than the other three.It was a challenge to fit everyone in and have it look in proportion.







This is when I started to get nervous. You know how I said earlier that I love how teenagers aren't afraid to do wacky things? Well, I lied. I was VERY nervous with the boys up on that "former" ledge. I could think of 100 things that could happen to them. They didn't blink an eye. Crazy kids!



This was another hard to pose shot. I finally had to have Carl sit at the bottom because I couldn't fit all four of them in. Love the fire escape.





I love what this shot says. They've got a long road(or tracks) ahead of them. They are starting out their journey into adulthood and may end up taking separate paths.Hopefully they will stay friends and look back on these days fondly. Good Luck guys!!