Thursday, July 2, 2009

Elisa & I got together today for her senior pictures.Her mom wanted something outside and very natural looking.Elisa was such a nice person to spend time with.Very easy to talk to and she has this serenity(don't laugh Elisa!) about her. She photographed beautiful!
I really like the train tracks for senior pictures. Don't ask me why.Maybe because they are getting ready to move on to the next phase of their lives? Could I get any cornier?Is that even a word?

While we were taking pictures Elisa schooled me on the whole Facebook operation.Thanks for all the info!


We tried to do some shots in the greenhouse at Pilcher Park but had a hard time.There were so many people there! I think there were a group of kids getting their community service hours,a few groups of middle schoolers and of course the guy on the lawn mower.Every single shot I did-there he was.I kept moving Elisa to new spots and there he'd be.It was comical.(He was probably thinking the same thing about us-sorry lawn mower man.)



No comments: