Friday, June 18, 2010

One Is So Fun!

I wish I could be one again. To just dive right into things and not worry if it was safe or ok to do. Rhyanna celebrated her first birthday in grand style.She's the baby you'ver seen grow up on my blog.She's SO funny! You're going to see these in backward motion.Meaning the end product first.I guess I wasn't paying attention.Rhyanna loved her strawberry cupcake.This was a "smash cake" session and it was fun.These are one of my favorite sessions to do. Look at her face!
She just dug right in. Here she has the wrapper in her mouth-just hanging. It's funny how all babies do this differently.Some don't want anything to do with it and others love every sugar-filled moment.

Here's the beginning.She's still clean. I love her smile in this one. Total happiness.


Rhyanna's mommy always dresses her to the 9's.I wonder where that saying came from? She left the headband on for all of five seconds.Then it was a game of putting the headband on-taking it off-putting it on-taking it off.Poor Mom-she got a workout this session.




LOVE,LOVE,LOVE the skirt! Rhyanna is lucky to have Mom's friend make these for her. They are beautiful!She has all different colors and they are good quality.She looks like cotton candy and she's just as sweet.My friend Tom was behind me,making her laugh.She just couldn't get enough of him.







We had quite a few good pictures from this part of the session. Rhyanna always has the cutest expressions.I could have posted her entire 1 yr old session-they were all good.I love the bikini!She had her friend Nemo in her hand and would pull the glasses up and just look at us.What a hoot!


Happy 1st Birthday, Rhyanna!Gina, I really feel honored to be documenting her growing up.
She's such a joy and so fun to work with.My kids are teenagers now and sometimes I just need a baby fix.Thanks for sharing Rhyanna with me.




















No comments: