Thursday, March 4, 2010

Melts Like Butter

I took pictures of my nephew Nathan for his 5th birthday. It falls near Valentine's Day - so we threw this one in. He was totally into it - for about 15 minutes. I had to shoot fast.
Nathan loves trains - so I thought we'd do a few shots on the tracks. He was so excited-I couldn't get him to stand still. He loved running up and down and investigating how the tracks are put together.

This is a famous "thing" in our family. When Nathan was 3 or 4 he told his Grandpa that his Grandma melts like butter when he winks like this. He's learned how to charm the ladies.


Nathan loves dogs. Tom(who I rent studio space from and is a good friend) has three dogs that all look alike. I had to bribe Nathan with a picture with the dog if he did all the other pictures first.



I know we've all heard this before, but what a waste to have these eyelashes on a boy!! It's so unfair.










I think having a close relationship with a grandparent is a priceless gift. Nathan gets to go to Grandma's two days a week. I don't know who looks forward to it more-Nathan or Grandma!






No comments: